*Updated as of 8/20/12
- The San Mateo-Foster City School District is proud to announce several new administrative appointments for the upcoming school year:
- Laura Tran Phan, Chief Business Official – Ms. Phan comes to us from the Alum Rock Union School District in San Jose where she was the Assistant Superintendent of Business Services.
- Heather Olsen, Director of Curriculum and Instruction – Dr. Olsen was the principal of Sunnybrae and Meadow Heights Elementary Schools.
- Sheila Spieller, Director of Human Resources – Ms. Spieller was the principal of Fiesta Gardens International School and previously the Coordinator of Categorical Programs.
- Paul Chun, Beresford Elementary School Principal – Mr. Chun comes to us from the Cupertino Union School District where he was principal of Lincoln Elementary School.
- Varina Williams, Fiesta Gardens International School Interim Principal – Ms. Williams was previously a teacher at Fiesta Gardens International School.
- Heather Gomez, Highlands Elementary School Interim Principal – Ms. Gomez was the assistant principal of Bowditch Middle School and was previously a teacher at San Mateo Park Elementary School.
- Pattie Dullea, Horrall Elementary School Interim Principal – Ms. Dullea was previously a Borel Middle School 6th Grade Language Arts Teacher and retired Principal/Superintendent from the Ross School District.
- Lorin Wilson, Sunnybrae Elementary School Interim Principal – Mr. Wilson was the assistant principal of THE Bayside S.T.E.M. ACADEMY and was previously a teacher at Abbott Middle School.
- Alicia Heneghan, Principal on Special Assignment for Transitional Kindergarten (TK) – Ms. Heneghan was the principal of Beresford Elementary and previously worked at George Hall Elementary as a Literacy Coach and teacher.
- Christy Williams, Assistant Principal for Bayside S.T.E.M. Academy – Ms. Williams comes to us from the Fremont Unified School District where she was previously a teacher.
- Robin May, Assistant Principal for Foster City Elementary School – Ms. May comes to us from Burlingame Elementary School District where she was previously a teacher.
- Andrew Soliz, Administrator of Food Services – Comes to us from the San Leandro Unified School District where he was the Executive Manager of Food and Nutrition Services.
- Karrie Passalacqua, Wellness Coordinator – Ms. Passalacqua was previously a teacher at College Park Elementary.
These administrative appointments capped an extensive application and selection process which involved parents, teachers and administrators. Each administrator was chosen from a group of very well qualified candidates. The San Mateo-Foster City School District welcomes these new administrators.