New Student Registration for the 2015-2016 School Year
The online pre-registration portal for the 2015-2016 school year will open on February 9, 2015. Parents will then complete their registration in person at their school site during our Priority Registration period from March 9 - March 27, 2015. Please complete your online pre-registration before registering at your school site.
Required Registration Documents
The following forms and original documents are required to register in the San Mateo-Foster City School District:
• Online Pre-registration Confirmation form or New Student Registration Forms
• Child's original Report of Health Examination for School Entry (encouraged at Kindergarten but not required until 1st grade)
• Child’s original Birth Certificate or Passport
• Child's original, up-to-date Immunization Record
• Parent Identification - Driver license or other photo I.D.
• Proof of Residency - One original proof of residency is required from each of the following groups:
- Current rental/lease agreement listing the parent/guardian name, student name(s), and name of property manager/owner and telephone number
- Current property tax bill
- Current homeowner’s or renter’s insurance policy
- State or federal tax return with a W-2 attached (please remove social security number and income information from these documents before submitting)
- Payroll/check stub with name and address
- Current utility bill (e.g. PG&E, telephone, water, garbage, or cable TV), must be dated within the past 60- days. New residents will have 30 days following enrollment to bring a utility bill.
* Affidavit of Residence - If both the student and the parent are living in a home where the parent's name does not appear on the proof of residence, both the parent and the person with whom the parent/student resides must sign an Affidavit of Residence, submit two original proofs of residency (one from each group listed above), and a picture ID in person. The parent is then required to submit an additional original proof of residency in their name within 30 days. A renewed Affidavit and proof of residency may be required each subsequent year.